Sustainable, Reliable, Affordable!
Why Harvest Water?
- Water has become a valuable commodity. Climate change has altered the pattern of rainfall – leading to shorter heavier bursts of rain that pose major risks to the current drainage infrastructure.
- Environmental issues are becoming increasingly important and there is a growing public awareness of the contribution that good building design can make to reducing pollution and improving the environment.
- Reducing the need for mains water.
- In most buildings naturally clean rainwater is left to wash away while expensive purified water is used for flushing toilets and washing – only a fraction is used for potableuse.
- Roto rainwater harvesting systems can reduce a domestic house’s reliance on mains water by up to 50% and in turn lowering the household water bill.
- Sustainability, Drainage and Planning
- Rainwater Harvesting can form a key integral part of a well designed sustainable drainage scheme and can assist where the mains water supply (and drainage infrastructure) simply cannot support increased demand.